1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Well, usually it's a Ratatouille icon of Emile eating something questionable (he reminds me of me!), but for the Christmas season I changed it to a Christmassy mouse. I love rats and mice, and the mouse happened to also be kind of sad-looking, which once again reminded me of me, so there you go. What a horrible sentence. I could change it instead of complaining about it, but I'm too lazy.
2. What's your current relationship status?
I've been dating the Boy for almost a year now. ♥
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
I don't really have any qualities, sorry.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Tripping by Robbie Williams.
6. Name a celebrity you would marry:
Uh, I don't know any celebrities personally, and I wouldn't marry someone I don't know, so none, I guess.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Absolutely no one!
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Someone told me I looked like Rachel McAdams once, but they were obviously insane.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
Rarely. The one I wear about once every month is a brown studded one that wraps around my wrist a couple of times. It says "Bad Bunny" on the dial. It was a present from my friend Grace.
10. Do you have anything pierced?
Yes! I have three earrings in my left ear and two in my right (one at the top). Also, I have a nose piercing, two studs underneath my bottom lip, and a Monroe.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
I have a star on my wrist. How horribly cliché, I know, but I had my reasons for getting it done, and I stand by it.
12. Do you like pain?
Not really, no.
13. Do you like to shop?
Sometimes. Never when I'm alone, though.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
I bought some groceries on Sunday. (How interesting!)
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
I don't have a credit card, but I borrowed my dad's to pay for the Believers Never Die pre-order. (With permission)
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
17. What is on your desktop background?
(Click for larger) (Also, wow, I have a lot of games on there!)
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
A picture of Merlin. ♥
19. Do you like redheads?
Uh, sure? Why not?
20. Do you know any twins?
I used to, but I haven't seen them in over ten years.
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
They're related to me, therefore they're all weird. Seriously.
22. What was the last movie you watched?
Star Trek. ♥
23. If you had £100 to spare, who would you give it to?
Probably an animal shelter.
24. What was your favorite book as a child?
De Koning Van Katoren by Jan Terlouw.
25. Add your own question here for the person copying this meme to answer: What is your favorite season?
Autumn. It's just so beautiful outside then.
My new question: Who would you want to switch lives with for a day?
Crossposted from Dreamwidth. Original entry is at http://utterbasketcase.dreamwidth.org/601.html.