I succeeded in dressing myself today, so that makes it a pretty good day. Most of the time I'm too depressed to even put clothes on.
Wasn't a great day, though, because I couldn't bring myself to go to the store with my dad. We have to go shopping every Friday, because my dad doesn't live here, and he doesn't visit on the weekends. He does have his office here, so he's here most weekdays. The rest of the time, I live here alone with my rats and mice.
I spent all day sitting behind my computer, as I do every day. I know it sounds great, like "You're so lucky you don't have to work!". Except, after three years, it gets really, really boring. Really.
My daily internet routine consists of:
1. Reading Pink Is The New Blog
2. Reading Go Fug Yourself
3. Checking Stuff On My Cat for new pictures and to see if maybe they've posted the ones I sent in six months ago. (I had a cat for a week, but I turned out to be heavily allergic to it)
4. Checking my favorite forum (I'm not going to link to it, because then everyone will know who I am, and I want to remain fairly anonymous)
5. Checking Snopes.com (and the Urban Legends Message Boards, which I can link to because I hardly ever post on there and I've a different username anyway)
6. Reading up on new LOST spoilers on The Fuselage, where I also never post
After that I read some random blogs. If you know any sites you think I'd be interested in, feel free to comment and link me to them.
I got inspired by the new promo pics for LOST episode 3.1, so I made a new banner to use on my Favorite Forum (from here on out known as FF):
(Click image for full size)
I know, nothing special. It did keep me occupied for five minutes, though. (If you don't know where the line is from, it's Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become. I thought it kind of fit)
After that, my only friend (you know, the only person I can talk to?) posted a new picture challenge on FF, with the theme "Eyes", so I made an eyepatch out of duct tape, donned a sheet and took a very silly picture of myself. I was going for the "Eye, Claudius"-joke from BtVS (that's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, for those who've lived on Mars for the last decade). I don't think I'll win. Friend (who I'll call Star, because that's quite close to her user name) actually drew an eye on her forehead and entitled her picture "triclopse", so that's way better.
And that's about it. I'm just going to watch some TV and hang out at FF some more now. If anything remotely interesting happens, I'll be sure to let you know.