Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: For those who are guessing -- looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own.
Motion City Soundtrack - Attractive Today, guessed by psychodragon82
2. Hello? Can I say that there's something wrong with this place? I got time just to waste if you would be my new escape
Placebo - Meds, guessed by parasupernormal
4. You said times with me were lots of fun, but now funny just ain’t what you want
Fall Out Boy - Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?, guessed by psychodragon82
Panic At The Disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage, guessed by parasupernormal
Alkaline Trio - Time To Waste, guessed by psychodragon82
8. Left alone with empty hands; losing you is more than I can stand - I can’t mend; close my eyes and made a wish to lose myself, so I’ll forget about you - it’s no use
9. When the hour is upon us, and our beauty surely gone; no, you will not be forgotten, and you will not be alone
Sick Puppies - All The Same, guessed by psychodragon82
11. Making all these waves and I wonder where the days went; I sit and think of you I hope the feeling's mutual
12. Starry nights, city lights coming down over me - skyscrapers, stargazers in my head
13. My hands are broken, and time is going on and on it goes, forever; so I got high and lived all that life that I have taken all for granted
14. We stumble in a tangled web, decaying friendships almost dead, and hide behind a mask of lies
15. There is nothing to see here people keep moving on; slowly their necks turn and then they're gone - no one cares when the show is done
16. There's been delays - murders of emotions - distractions in waves - stunted elevations
17. It was just another story printed on the second page, underneath the Tiger's football score; it said he was only eighteen, a boy about my age, they found him face down on his bedroom floor
18. In the life of the wrong a love lingered on, love lingered on to frustration
19. I would dig a hole all the way to China - unless of course I was there, then I’d dig my way home
Relient K - Who I Am Hates Who I've Been, guessed by psychodragon82
21. Who's to know if your soul will fade at all, the one you sold to fool the world - you lost your self-esteem along the way
Theory of a Deadman - Santa Monica, guessed by psychodragon82
Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong, guessed by parasupernormal
My Chemical Romance - Blood, guessed by parasupernormal
Jason Mraz - Who Needs Shelter?, guessed by Star